Cosmetic product regulations
Regulatory expertise for compliant cosmetics
Custom cosmetics that fit product regulations
Creating a new cosmetic product can be daunting when it comes to finding all applicable regulations, handling the required paperwork and implementing the necessary quality tests. Skinlys helps you find your way through the maze of cosmetic regulations and quality assurance requirements. We make sure your beauty product is safe for use and that regulatory paperwork and quality tests are taken care of.
Advice on applicable regulations
Our regulatory experts respect your company’s ingredient and packaging requirements and also help you determine:
- the European and international regulations that apply to your sales territory, along with the authorized and blacklisted active ingredients, adjuvants and excipients
- the R&D quality tests that are required to validate product stability and compatibility
- the criteria to conduct a safety assessment of your product
- the evaluation of the regulatory conformity of your artwork, labels and packaging material
- any other mandatory tests your product needs to undergo before marketing
- the steps that are required to make your product China compliant.
Assistance for mandatory notifications
Regulatory compliance is essential to the success of your cosmetic project. Our experts consistently monitor changes in regulations and adapt their advice accordingly. To further assist you in marketing your beauty product and keep administration as simple as possible, Skinlys even handles:
- the notification of the CPNP Cosmetic Product Notification Portal for products that will be distributed in the European Union. This notification system implements Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 on cosmetic products. When a product has been notified in the CPNP, there is no need for any further notification at national level within the EU
- the submission of the Product Information File (PIF) required by the CPNP system. The PIF file is essential to placing your cosmetic product on the European market.
Skinlys is a full service cosmetic contract manufacturer. We handle the regulatory compliance of all your cosmetic projects and help you design, develop and manufacture the cosmetics of the future. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.